Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kana Disiao!

Today was so fun in school. haha.
Keep kana disiao by a malay girl what boyfriend thing(Btw she not bad de wor.xD ) . lol.
It kept miie laughing the whole day la. haha.
Than went back home use com dao 7 plus, my mother than say wan go out eat. Than i was like huh? Cause we seldom go out eat de. than my mother tell miie is my father birthday . LOL.
I dou don't know today is his birthday. haha. Than jiu be guai kia pei them lor.
The 1st thing when i reach interchange jiu go find auggy them 1st cause wanna smoke narh. haha. Went to find them smoke than jiu go le. Pei my parent eat, by the time finish eating dou 9plus le. Still, think of going back find auggy them but sadly they all already went home.
Went back home ther find yang ee help miie buy cig. Smoke-d and slack-d for around 30 mins than went home.
Waited dao now than can use computer. Cause of my bro la. -.-!!! Lol.
Hmmm, nothing to say le. Cao liao. TaTa!


So glad you sms miie today. but why half way jiu stop le. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home