Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back! And BETTER than ever!

Its being like so long since i update my blog? haha.
Kinda lazy to update.
And now I'm back. LOL?
My baobeihh ask miie to mention about her. But i dunno why? xP
Life still go on without the her( ppl who read my blog should noe who i'm referin to?) .
Hmmm. I fine now. i found a Baobeihh that treat miie better de le.
So , those that worry for miie in the pass few months i can say it very loud now i have forgotten her le!!
Actually still lazy to update de but no choice kana force by my baobeihh.xP Sure kana scold wen she see this . haha.
I noe my blog quite boring la! Will learn to upload pics in the near future.
hmmm.. hmmm.. jiu say dao here ba. When gt chance than update again.


Jermaine is now the baobeihh of Sam! who dare to snatch shall pass through miie 1st. Bleh. Love you so much baobeihhZHU!! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home