Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Finally bak home le... haha..

today woke up at around 6pm. First ting i do is use com but not brush my teeth (i noe a bit dirty).Hmmm... than jiu recieve a call frm my uncle askin miie and my family to go bedok ther eat. Than jiu start preparin gg out... i was lyk tinkin WTF? coz i on the com for lyk onli less than 1 hr jiu ask miie out for dinner jiu feel a bit sian... But nvm coz lyk gt quite a while nv see my relative so juz go lor(giv them some face). haha... rot at the coffeeshop for around dunno hw long than around 12plus finally they lettin us go... haha... than jiu wen bak hm... than here im bloggin... lol... tink tats all ba... bye...

Finally!!! tml my dar is bak... miss her so much la... lol... dunno why lyk dyin to see her.. tink we gt superglue within us ba... haha... lol...

Miss ya alot dar... faster come bak i wanna see u... lastly , take care worz...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei , must last long horr , jia you for the relationship. don be like me and vin. worse feeling i had ever. even i end up so worse , i also don wan to see anyone end up like me. cause the feeling of all this is so sucky. i will everyday pray hard for every couple around me. wish you luck. :)

March 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home