Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Change of blogger. (:

Hello everyone. (: Is not sam blogging here. is me, Adoncia. Lol.
I took back my lappy from him so he's unable to update, but still got me to help.
I'm kind enough right? Laughs.
Went to look for him yesterday afternoon. Bought lunch for him too.
This boy, after eating lunch, he went back to sleep again! Cannot tahan him.
In the evening, we went to expo and had burger king then went to the Robinson Sales. Teck was working there as cashier, so went to look for him. Bought some stuffs there too. Sales what, sure bound to buy things.
Down to my mother's working place to help her get her hp. After getting, we went back to his house.
Watched finished the 9pm show then I took my lappy and left.
Went to Fairprice there the AXS to pay my bill and then he sent me to bus stop take bus.
Now, he's slacking with long and co.
Alright. Stop here because I don't know what to say anymore.
Bye.


Love, Adoncia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home