Monday, March 30, 2009

Boring Day!!!

Wanted to go fetch dar frm work today de... but sadly, overslept.... Around 5 plus than wake up coz feel dao vibration frm my phone... If not wiil continue slp till dunno wat time lor...
Dar came to my hse around 6 plus and hav dinner at my hse coz my father gt cook(cannot go out eat)... haha... After eatin, we both went to my bed room... Were talkin all the way till around 7 plus and both of us fall a slp... haha... coz both is pig...Than slp dao so shuang suddenly waken up by dar keep sayin wan go hm... I lyk get irrated than gt scold her but i dun mean it de coz not enuff slp ma.... Than send her dao bus stop , jiu wen to meet long them... So shock to see so mani ppl ther la... haha.. Long, duck,yong teck, yanlin, hui xin, han and two frens of yong teck... didnt slack long for today coz wan to get mre slp... so slack dao 11 jiu da bao xiao guo mian hm to eat le... tink write dao here ba... life too boring nth to write abt...

Dar, sry for raisin my voice juz now... i didnt mean it de... loves and misses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home