Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adoncia is here to post for sam again. Haha.

Alright. For yesterday this idiot sleep until like so soundly. I bomb his phone with I think more than 10 missed calls yet he's still not awake! So pig man. Lol.
Finally at 3-4plus he picked up my call.
We were supposed to go down Funan to help my brother to collect his new desktop. But ended up, my uncle went to help us collect as he's in town area.
I went to meet with that pig at around 5plus. Watched finished the 5.30pm show then left for dinner at coffeeshop.
After eating, we went to play basketball with long and co.
I left at 10pm while that pig continue to slack with them. But now he's at home playing my psp. Lol. No lappy, then is psp.
Cannot tahan him. Haha. :X
He's going to sleep soon. And me too. Because we planned to go jogging tml morning. Haha.

Alright. Time for bed. Bye


Love, Adoncia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home